Help San Diego win the 2018 City Nature Challenge!
City Nature Challenge is a worldwide competition to see which city can make the most observations of their local plants and animals over a 4-day period. And San Diego is one of only 35 biodiversity hotspots in the world, so we should have this in the bag!
From April 27-30, 2018, The Nat (Natural History Museum) is spearheading our local effort to document as many species as possible via iNaturalist. Not familiar with the app? Not to worry, it’s super user-friendly. All you have to do is:
- Download the free iNaturalist app to your Android or iPhone
- Join the 2018 City Nature Challenge: San Diego iNaturalist project
- Take photos from April 27-30 to make observations of wild plants and animals in San Diego (in your backyard, at a park, etc.)
- Upload your photos to iNaturalist
- Learn more as the iNaturalist community helps identify your observations.
- Let the world know about all the amazing critters along Rose Creek.
For more info, click here.